Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Birthday

B elieve it or not, time really flies,
I am already two decades old,
R eally, from a babe who cries,
T oday I'm grown and bold,
H enceforth shall I step into a new chapter,
D angerous, yet fun and exciting,
A nd what's in store for me I wonder?
Y es, God has His own planning

Thanks be too thee O God in Heaven for showering me with abundant blessing
Thanks be too thee my dearest parents for raising me and always enduring
Thanks be too thee my bosom friends for dwelling with me ne'er wavering
Thanks be too thee my faithful teachers for shaping this young li'l fledgling
Thanks be too thee my biological sisters for helping me in par-setting
Thanks be too thee my spiritual leaders for guiding me through my doubts unsettling
Thanks be too thee my beloved students for illuminating my life with meaning
Thanks be too thee though thou not spoken, for God is always perceiving!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. 2 decades old.. you remind me of how old I have become now. =.=

    well, since its ur birthday, what do u hope to achieve on this 'historical' day? Any birthday wish? :)

    ReplyDelete