Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mod Chem

Dear Blog,

I'm so upset about today. (well, technically, it's yesterday). I totally flunked my modern chemistry test. It was such a BUMMER. Although people say getting <90 for the test isn't the end of the world, getting good grades is part of MY world. It is a source of gratification for me. Actually I really only have myself to blame as I did not even bother to review the past year questions. Most of the questions were derivatives of the past... I, with my snobbish self-confidence, thought that my STPM A would suffice to account for everything in modern chemistry. Of course, if I had not left everything to dust for 8 months that would probably still be true, but unfortunately that's not the case. I still managed to finish major parts of the paper, though my logical sense was gone and I got wrong for a question I could have got right. The main worry is that A is >90... and that's very very bad because we only have 4 exams. I really hope I can get 100 for the other exams - that's the least I could do to prove that STPM standard is as good as any other A-levels.

4 comments:

  1. wad to do, try harder nex time lor. but herm u go there stil takin STPM standard de test?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, don't forget one thing. PRAYER. It is the most powerful weapon. Just kneel down before God and commit everything to him. The Lord will do the rest. Education is not everything, it is just an idol. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cappuccino: Thanks for the reminder. It really means a lot =D Btw, I got 97 for the test... exams here are not double penalized so...

    ReplyDelete